Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Summer Reading Graphic: Every Hero Has a Story

We are going with the national Collaborative Summer Library Program theme this year: Every Hero Has a Story. I'm really looking forward to the summer and excited to share all my plans with you all.

To kick it off I wanted to share a graphic I made using an online photo editor, Pixlr. It can be downloaded here. Feel free to use it in whatever way you would like!


Credit for the heroes in the graphic goes to the wonderful Rebecca at Hafuboti. She was generous enough to share the graphics designed by her fiance. I've incorporated them into my flyers and other materials and I know of many other librarians that have done the same. You can find many of these graphics in both color and black and white here. Thank you so much Rebecca for being so willing to share!

Best of luck to all of you kicking off SRP in the next few weeks. We don't start the majority of our programming until July, because we are closed for a local festival towards the end of June. Can't wait to join in all the hero related fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment