Thursday, April 23, 2015

Library Bulletin Boards 2.0

Enough time has passed since my previous post about the bulletin boards I've done for my library that I thought it was time to share some more. Hopefully these ideas will come in handy in your library or classroom.

I'm still blocking out the memory of winter, therefore I will start with some bulletin boards I've made this spring.

Peeps promoted reading at my library this March:


April brought with it frogs:


And ducks:



 Here's one for summer (or any other time you are craving a little sunshine):


I've used this one for those August weeks between the end of summer reading and the start of the school year:


One of my favorite Halloween bulletin boards I've done:


This was one I put up for "No Shave November". I made it interactive by having the kids write their favorite books on the mustache.



That's about all the pictures I have for now. For more suggestions you can also visit my library display ideas Pinterest board. If you have any ideas for creative library displays I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. I am 'stealing' your CHECK OUT OUR STACHE OF BOOKS! bb. My art teacher drew the mustache for me and I took pics of current books in the library, printed them, and put them on the board. I used the library books border and Voila!! It's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found the idea useful! Definitely one of my all time favorites :)

      Delete