Thursday, April 23, 2015

Library Bulletin Boards 2.0

Enough time has passed since my previous post about the bulletin boards I've done for my library that I thought it was time to share some more. Hopefully these ideas will come in handy in your library or classroom.

I'm still blocking out the memory of winter, therefore I will start with some bulletin boards I've made this spring.

Peeps promoted reading at my library this March:


April brought with it frogs:


And ducks:



 Here's one for summer (or any other time you are craving a little sunshine):


I've used this one for those August weeks between the end of summer reading and the start of the school year:


One of my favorite Halloween bulletin boards I've done:


This was one I put up for "No Shave November". I made it interactive by having the kids write their favorite books on the mustache.



That's about all the pictures I have for now. For more suggestions you can also visit my library display ideas Pinterest board. If you have any ideas for creative library displays I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment